Monday, October 15, 2012

Monster Island

      So the time has come to post the ridiculous amount of monsters I animated for the timeless and wonderful Syfy Monster Island game on Facebook.
        Most things are just flat tween animations done in Flash with an idle and sometimes an attack mode. They all nicely and cleanly loop while you shoot at them. First up is a boss, a very big snowman. Created and drawn up by the timeless and wonderful DrewJohnsonStudios.com This manbeast expels icy breathe from his maw.
      Here's also the sexy native woman known as Kani. She has an axespearblade thing and wears hairspray. This art was created by the outsourcing studio who should not be named. Last we have this bat I created for the game. I unfortunately was able to draw very few monsters for the game as I was too busy animating them, but this one was a nice diversion. I don't know what the bumps are on the back, but I agree, they are gross. I'm posting the two best variants. First up we have a vampire version complete with dripping blood: Second there is a cyclops version that does cyclops like things: I'll try to intermittently post more of these things, but I don't want to flood my blog with them. I think my count is about 40-50 unique animations, not counting variations. I possibly animated about 95% of all character and monster like things in games. Very exhausting few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment