Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dark Scavenger Characters

Here are some characters I created for the indie game Dark Scavenger dating back to about 2010/2011. I worked on the project when I could for about 9 months contributing characters and backgrounds. The game is a little rough looking in general because there were many artists besides myself who were contributing in different art styles, but it was pretty amazing to see some artwork I did appear on the front page of Destructoid one morning.

These are a few of my favorite characters that I have cleaned up recently for blog consumption. They were originally meant to be half size for in game.

First we have an escella, which is sort of an androgynous alien race:

Then we have Fayne and Gualdi, who are part of this clan of lizard ninjas:

And last we have Gevvis, who I think was an evil shaman of some sorts. I sort of forgot his role in game:

No comments:

Post a Comment